U.K. ticket dilemma

Paging @sanstitre_has_left_the_building, @missoverexcited, @Shmebulock and other U.K. or EU based Liners.

Have any of you bought tickets direct from the U.K. site and had to change dates?

With the impending changes to date-based pricing, which could include the end of one price for the whole year, I’m trying to decide whether to buy now and lock them in or wait.

If I buy now for Dec 2022 and need to change dates, will I get the value of those tickets towards new ones? I cannot find anything on the site, other than “non refundable”.

1 Like

I haven’t but I’m pretty sure @hodg has. Maybe @aw44.

1 Like

My tickets were part of a package so as we cancelled the package we cancelled the tickets too. Only thing I now have is unused boobash tickets from the 22nd which will be sitting as credit - hoping that works out ok for booking next years party. I tried to call and 8+ hours later and a chunk on my phone bill I gave up and trusted what they told me that if tickets are unused, the credit automatically applies.

1 Like

Thanks! I think I might try and call the U.K. number.

But the U.K. site is so out of date it’s beyond funny. No mention of Genie, all the small print says things like “if booked by 31st Oct 2021, the StarCruiser page has no links to any information and booking opens on Thursday.

I have little confidence in them at this point. If I can get through I’ll ask about the tickets and try not to rant. :innocent:

Sorry I can’t help. I’ve only ever cancelled outright, not changed dates.

Hope they can help you if you call them :crossed_fingers:t2:

1 Like

I’m on hold now. Should be another 5 minutes according to them. :crossed_fingers:

1 Like

We also cancelled as part of a package and rescheduled. I know others who have ‘postponed’ tickets bought via ATD but have been told that that will have to pay the extra if ticket prices increase.

1 Like

Someone put this on lines yesterday- Ticket.inquiries@disneyworld.com I haven’t tried that yet- but calling U.K. no still put me on hold a couple of hours and they could do nothing when I got through

1 Like

But yep U.K. website seems to have been forgotten in all this. We can’t book things like savis online. No info about SWGC- my U.K. TA knows nothing about that either so I’m using tp agency to get that booked this week.

1 Like

That’s fine if we had to pay extra. It’s just worrying there’s no answer.

Didn’t get through, shouldn’t be surprised I guess. :pensive: