Typhoon Lagoon and Blizzard Beach in one day?

Can I use 2 WPFAM admissions in one day, one for TL and one for BB? Or is that prohibited like using 2 admissions to avoid purchasing a park hopper?

With the new waterpark tickets your admission automatically lets you “hop” from one park to another in the same day. I’m not sure how they handle waterpark tickets that were purchased before this new policy, but it’s possible you’ll only have to use one admission to visit both waterparks in the same day. I’d call to check, since this is a new policy.

WP&M extras are different from the parks entry tickets. You can use as many as you want in one day as they are entry credits unlike parks tickets which are done as daily tickets. A popular use is BB then minigolf then DQ all in the one day using 3 credits. If you do 2 waterparks it uses 2 credits. So different from the park tickets part of the package. The new single day wp only tickets are now a hopper so if you only want to do that it might be a few dollars cheaper than adding in wp&m. Hope this makes sense.