Two separate room requests?

I am in charge of our trip the week after Thanksgiving and we have 2 deluxe studios booked. How would I submit two separate room requests for them (ideally to get them next to/near each other)?

1 Like

Welcome! I think your first step would be to call Disney and get a ‘traveling with’ number that will show the 2 confirmation numbers as traveling partners. Then you can go into your TP dashboard and create 2 trips with the same dates, but 1 for each reservation number. When you compose your TP room request for each room I would include the ‘traveling with’ number so they know to put you together.

6 Likes

Someone pays attention in class…

4 Likes

I haz brainz.

1 Like

Hope you have a great trip! We are heading to WDW that week as well :blush:

2 Likes

Most excellent, thank you!

1 Like

I have a related, but slightly more complicated question… can we get a traveling with number if we’ve got one reservation on points and one on cash?

We really just want to be in the same neighborhood at SSR… same building would be great, but isn’t necessary.

I don’t see why not since generally it’s to keep parties close to one another

I just called the regular Disney resort line to do so and they transferred me to the DVC member services. However, since we rented the points and are not the actual member, i couldn’t get a traveling with #. Both of our reservations are through the same member, so I might have a chance still, but we’ll see.

1 Like

That being the case, I would just include the reservation numbers in the two room requests you submit and tell them that you are traveling together and that you’d like rooms nearby, connecting, or whatever you prefer. They should still try to honor your request.

1 Like

My sister and I have rented points for two rooms through David’s the last few trips; I believe it’s always been different members. I never heard of a traveling with # but we’ve each made a TP room request listing the other’s family name and reservation # and they’ve always put us close together if not adjoining or connecting. In addition, we are connected as friends and family on MDE and can see each other’s hotel reservation details including confirmation numbers. For our upcoming trip we booked through the same member and again, I can see her reservation.

2 Likes