Two Parks, Two Days (Oopsie! Change of plans.)

Actually, that reminded me of something I’ve found that was even sturdier than paper towel tubes - the tube inside of the Kirkland cling wrap. Those things are practically indestructible.

(speaking from experience from kids’ “swordfights” with paper towel tubes vs. other objects :slight_smile: )

3 Likes

that’s a lot of plastic wrap

better hold a bake sale or something

i just scored a second tube. my tube is 10 inches. hoping that is sufficient

2 Likes

I love that you guys walk away from those sessions with drawings you want to save.

Mine are more like something my cat drew. While she was asleep. Having one of those running dreams. Or falling off the chair dreams. That I then fold up a million times to fit in my insanely small pockets. And then ride Splash Mountain.

8 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

Which is exactly why I don’t bother :joy:

4 Likes

You’re smarter than I am!

I keep hoping one day I’ll wake up with some amazing untapped potential. I leave realizing I’m much better at doing just about anything else :laughing:

2 Likes

I think it’s easier here than at DCA. The paper has more guidelines on it which really helps. I’ve had some doozies that were definitely not saved. :joy:

1 Like

Four hour break! Naps x 2. Giraffes bellowing. Zebras romping and rolling in the dirt. Cute little lizard on our balcony. Now we’re heading back to the park.

12 Likes

Longest ride wait of the trip is the stupid bus back to AK! Buses to every other destination - multiple buses to every other destination - and no AK bus. :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

4 Likes

I love the giraffes and the bonus lizard!! I hope you are rested. Enjoy your night!

3 Likes

That is so wrong on so many levels.

2 Likes

How long did you end up waiting? Did you call the hotline at some point?

1 Like

Over 40 minutes (at least). I did not call because I didn’t know the number. :confused:

2 Likes

8 Likes

EE x 2 again. CM welcomed us back on second ride. He remembered DD’s In-n-Out shirt - he’s a Californian!

Waiting for KS. Slight delay due to stubborn giraffes on road!

7 Likes

14 Likes

A giraffic jam?

12 Likes

Photo 5 is where I would want to stay (referencing the thread about where you’d stay if you could stay anywhere in WDW)

3 Likes

That would be pretty awesome.

1 Like

We tried Flame Tree for lunch. It was okay. Maybe we didn’t order the right thing. We shared the pulled pork sandwich with beans and a side of onion rings. We also got this beauty …

Dinner at Satuli Canteen - delicious! :yum: Carly said it was the best food she’s had on this trip.

11 Likes