Two Dining Reservations at the Same Time

If my husband and I both have MDE accounts is it possible for us to book reservations at two different restaurants for the same time period? Do we just not add names for the rest of the dining party? Thanks!
*I know this is hoarding ADRs and I’m sorry, but we’re going end of November/beginning of December and so much is up in the air with SWGE, TSL EMM, DAHs, and dessert parties. I’d like to have contingencies.

Yes. Different lead guest different MDE and no guests listed

4 Likes

Thank you!! I feel like I’m going to have 10+ versions of my plans! Too many unknowns!

1 Like

I would also check to see what is available in Open Table.

3 Likes

Good call, thanks! When do those typically open up?

They open later usually. I do have a reservation for August that I made last week. I had the ADR in MDE but it may be a last minute cancellation.

1 Like

What is Open Table?

It is an online restaurant booking site. https://www.opentable.com

I’ve also noticed that when I book through a found reservation link from a reservation finder that MDE allows overlapping reservations/doesn’t ask to cancel the first. Pretty specific scenario though, you need to have a reservation and a ‘found’ one.

1 Like

Sorry to high-jack this post @kerrilux_625778 but, if I’m understanding this correctly @OBNurseNH, as long as my husband has a separate MDE account he can make a reservation for the whole dining party or just himself? Does this remain true if I have him listed in my account as long as our accounts are not linked as “friends”?

It should not matter if you are both linked. When you make reservations you do not need to name anyone (other than the lead). The others can be guest 2, guest 3…

4 Likes

He can make a reservation for himself and 4 guests, for example, but he does not have to name said guests.

3 Likes