Tutorial on creating touring plans

Hi,

Just subscribed to Touringplans.com and love the site. Is there a tutorial on creating touring plans online? I pretty much get the basics, but I am having trouble adding Fastpass+. I don’t get the interface on adding it. I tried to add a fastpass+ for an attraction, but nothing happens. Any suggestions?

Thank you.

I don’t know if a tutorial exists but it’s really easy.

First of all, you need to have added the attraction you want as a step - you can’t just add it as a FP.

Then you go to the FP+ Selections box and add the FPs you either want or already have. Make sure the time is right and you haven’t put pm instead of am or vice versa. Hit the Save FP+ Changes button.

Then optimise. You should then see that the plan uses your FPs. Sometimes it won’t because the plan doesn’t think it’s a good choice. You can either pick something else in that case, or go to Advanced Options in the FP selections box, and tick the ‘Force optimise to use all your FP+ reservations’ check box.

Whichever you do, optimise again.

Hope that helps.

There is a Touring Plans YouTube channel. On that there are videos.

On the personalized TP page there are step-by-step instructions with videos - Personalized Touring Plans