Tusker House opening June 20th!

Just announced: Tusker House Restaurant at Disney’s Animal Kingdom Theme Park will be reopening on June 20! Bookings start Friday, June 4. Graze on a bountiful family-style menu brimming with African-inspired flavors and see the host, Donald Duck - along with his Disney Friends!

14 Likes

@OBNurseNH saw this and thought of you! :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Has anyone seen if it’s Breakfast, Lunch, & Dinner, or … ? We have a park res for AK on 6/21 so I’m considering it.

Everyone here is just wonderful, you know?

Thanks to all for making sure I saw this information today!!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

8 Likes

Just saw this on IG and was like, I hope @OBNurseNH knows. And then I came here to check!

4 Likes

From those pictures I see both breakfast and main meals so I think all 3.

It’s all three. If you go to the Tusker House restaurant listing in MDE it has a separate placeholder for each meal time (Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner).

3 Likes

So you’re saying I should do it three times?

5 Likes

Breakfast and dinner 1 day, lunch the other… we know you’ll be there a few days…

2 Likes

:joy::joy::joy:

I’m right there with you!

1 Like

Tusker House menu and pricing is out!

https://www.wdwmagic.com/amp/dining/tusker-house/news/02jun2021-full-menu-and-pricing-for-breakfast,-lunch-and-dinner-at-the-soon-to-reopentusker-house.htm?__twitter_impression=true

1 Like

Thanks for posting. I’m disappointed that it is a pretty plain breakfast, not much there that looks like the old menu. I thought they would at least have the plantains and some of their more different choices. Really, I just need the plantains. My DS17 will be very happy with these choices though, he never liked any thing other than the standard breakfast foods. DD19 and I are disappointed. We might still go, because we like a late breakfast, but wish there was more to the menu than what appears.

5 Likes

So the menus are disappointing, but nothing more so than the fact they are leaving Daisy out! We want the Ducks! We want the Ducks! We want the… anyone else joining me?

2 Likes

I like eating duck

3 Likes

:astonished: no heart for that. Poor Daisy and Donald…

2 Likes

I’ve set an extra alert for tomorrow!! Hoping to get a birthday brunch. And maybe a second day during July!!

2 Likes

I will be securing All Of The Reservations For All Of The Days.

I frequently update my alarm with text to reflect important reasons to not snooze a million times. I have updated it to read TUSKER HOUSE! for tomorrow so I will be up and at the ready well before on time :smiley:

Good luck!!!

3 Likes

Good luck to you too!

Yes, I’m usually up at 5 anyway. I’ll definitely be checking as soon as I’m up as apparently Cape May and Chef Mickey’s lunch/dinner went live before 6.

I’ve got Tiffins dinner on my birthday. I’d ponder a lunch/dinner at Tusker, but I also LOVE Satu’li and cannot imagine missing it. Decisions, decisions.

2 Likes

Unfortunately, WDW is primarily is purchasing food that can be used at multiple locations to control costs and avoid waste. Special foods that are only served at one or two locations are pretty limited.

But really good for folks who love Mickey Waffles!

3 Likes

I’m not really sure what to do after looking at what the menu will be. It pains me to pay so much for such a reduced experience (like many other things right now). I might have to wait and see what the vegetarian options are before committing, since we’re not big breakfast people and the main reason we went before was so I could eat that beet salad :grimacing:

1 Like