Tusker House Dinner timing?

April 7th, AK CL 8, reservation time 6:25pm. No DDP.
We like characters and would like to see them, but we aren’t so attached that we need to see EVERY character (I don’t even know who is here except Safari Mickey).
How long do you think it will take to eat, from arrival/seating to paying/leaving?

Tusker House often runs behind. I would expect at least 90 minutes from check in to completing the meal.

1 Like

We’ve only been for brunch (around 10:30ish), but last time we were in and out in just over an hour, and we saw all the characters. Daisy came by twice! I don’t know if we were just lucky that we were seated so quickly or what, but it all went really smoothly.

We had the same experience - seated right away, out in about 70 minutes, but I’ve heard that they’re pretty notorious for seating you 20 minutes after your reservation time, so I would factor that into your plan and then if it doesn’t happen you’ve got some extra time, as opposed to trying to play catch-up.

It’s Mickey, Daisy, Donald, and Goofy, all in their Safari outfits.

2 Likes

Remember to ask for the check right away so your not sitting waiting at the end.

2 Likes

We have eaten there 3 times and have had to wait at least 20 min past our reservation time every time before we were seated. I would assume 90 min - 2 hours.

Lunch or dinner? We have lunch reservations. Hoping it’s not as long??

Unfortunately, it was lunch.

Ugh, that sounds horrible.

What time were they? I’m at 11:35. Hoping since it’s early they won’t be too far behind.