Tusker House/ best AK breakfast

Has anyone been to Tusker House recently? How was the food? We haven’t been in a few years. Looking for a late sit-down breakfast on AK day. Thanks

TH is a shell of its former self.

Breakfast is so basic that even with the characters it’s not worth the price. Until/unless it returns to a full buffet we won’t go back. It made me sad.

I would instead get a breakfast bowl from Y&Y Food Trucks or a Joffrey’s giant donut and coffee at the AK gates.

Or, get a late morning ressie at Boma and go over there after early morning touring. That would be worth it.

4 Likes

Thanks! It would make us sad to experience it like that. It used to be one of our favorites and we have many happy memories.

2 Likes

This is what we are doing - Boma breakfast is so good!

2 Likes

We only have one day at AK so i dont know if Boma is feasible. I think we had a breakfast biscuit in Avatar land last time and that held us over. Have Landrys card so Y&Y is an option too.

2 Likes

The food truck is the QS and I don’t think your Landry’s card will work there.

Thanks. We’ve only been to the TS, didn’t realize the the QS was different. The breakfast menu actually looks pretty good

2 Likes

Got it.

TH ressies converted to Boma.

4 Likes

This is my plan for October…

2 Likes

I thought I would not enjoy family style at Tusker House… I was wrong. It was a great meal and experience!!

The food came out hot and fresh, our server Neil was amazing, we saw each character twice, and we ordered another platter of breakfast food even when they were converting to lunch. The good was still hot and fresh. We left happy & full. Our adr was for 10:25 at the end of March.

Tusker House will still be on our list the next time we go to Disney World.

1 Like

It’s not what it used to be at all. It was previously one of our favorites, but not anymore. The food wasn’t great and there wasn’t much variety. Not worth the high cost.

1 Like

I dont know if it is the same Neil we had years ago, but if so he is terrific.

It probably was the same Neil, he stated he has been with Disney for many years.