Tumblemonkeys Aug 2021 Trip Report

Trip report to come - but here is my photo with TGIOscar, @NYGIANTMickeyFan!

31 Likes

Ok, I have no clue who you are, but I love you already!!

Looking forward to the report!

7 Likes

Thanks @Bubblez! I’m on Chat a lot but always love doing a trip report here. More to come.

2 Likes

YAY! I hope you have the best time!

2 Likes

Yay! We need another trip report!

4 Likes

One more photo - my weak thumbs up immediately after Summit Plummet. Providing requested proof for @hodgtrzm and @Jennyhirsch but also for the general amusement of the group!

14 Likes

And here, I am demonstrating that I cannot answer DD16, my cameraperson, because I am choking.

9 Likes

Hi @TumbleMonkeys :wave:t2:

Hope you’re having/have had a great trip. Can’t wait to hear all about it.

3 Likes

Hi @ScaffyWitch! We’re here till Saturday.

2 Likes

No no that does not give evidence that you did the Plummet- you might just be walking past… Where’s this promised video??!

5 Likes

Can I post a video here? It wasn’t accepting that file type. I can take another still from the slide, but it’s just a blob with feet falling downhill, and then drowning.

2 Likes

@hodgtrzm?

9 Likes

Ok - I’ll let you have that! :clap::tada::clap:

5 Likes

:joy:

2 Likes

Wow! Do we not trust each other on chat anymore?? :broken_heart::rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

It’s a long story! We shldv been there now too.

2 Likes

:frowning: Sorry you’re not there

2 Likes

We’ll get back one day! How’s things @scaffy? Think last I heard you were still getting thru covid after your trip. Don’t get here much- I get too lost in the daily thread & don’t have time!

1 Like

I’m good thanks :+1:t2:
I think you’re thinking of someone else though. I’ve managed to avoid the plague so far :sweat_smile::crossed_fingers:t2: We’ve only done some local camping trips since the world turned upside down.
I keep trying to get back into chat, but with no Disney trip on the horizon, I don’t see any threads I feel I can contribute to.
Hope all is well with you :purple_heart:

1 Like

Oops- yep- I’m thinking of @grannymac . See I don’t get on here enough!

1 Like