TTA People mover is reopening this weekend!

It’s also in the shade, and you get a slight breeze because you’re moving. You can stretch out your legs (if opposite seat is empty). Good place to nap or nurse a baby. It goes along/through other attractions like SM, Buzz, MILF. There are some displays of models or scenes you can see from there, that I’m not sure I remember seeing while walking into or out of SM. You get an interesting vantage point for much of Tomorrowland. Your teens may not be impressed, but maybe you can talk them into doing it once, to say they’ve done it.

7 Likes

Big question is, he has been waiting for this news for so long, will he give a :hearts: for this news?

8 Likes

YES My DS6 LOVES THIS RIDE! He rode it with my mom on his first trip in 2017 when my DH and I were on space mountain and he already asked about it again for this trip.

I’d love to, but doubt I could find an opportunity to do so.

2 Likes

UFOs have been confirmed. I’ll believe PeopleMover is opening when I see it.

3 Likes

That’s what I said! LOL

1 Like

This :star::star::star::star::star:

My kids found that super interesting!

But then you do need to do it again when the SM is going.

1 Like

why am I still so scared they’re just gonna say “no” and permanently close it?

4 Likes

Because they have done that repeatedly since reopening in July.

It’s a valid fear.

4 Likes

Listen everyone. I have t-minus 17 days until I’m in the Magic Kingdom again. I’m going to need all of you who praised this news to go outside, turn around three times, and spit on the ground to reverse all the jinxes you have just put on this glorious, glorious, but highly risky announcement…

12 Likes

The kids in school will tell you: wearing your PJs inside out every night will work too

7 Likes

3 Likes

If you believe…it will happen. Positive vibes that it’s open as they’ve promised for our day in the park on Tuesday.

6 Likes

I’m so happy the PeopleMover will be back by my trip in August. I was so disappointed when they got rid of the PeopleMover at DL (my home park) and replaced it with those stupid Rocket Rods. And now the track just sits there empty. :rage:

3 Likes

those jerks waited till I left!

Just seen posted, it’s open!

11 Likes

Yay! On to the touringplan it officially goes!

3 Likes

I was hopeful so I just had to remove my “Closed?” comment. :laughing:

2 Likes

I’ve been doing it the opposite. If TP will let me put it on but it’s not open yet or with an offical opening date it stays off. But I did put back on FotLK last week to one of my AK days! :slight_smile:

Edit: I look at this like going to a restaurant and they say an hour wait but it ends up just being 30 minutes. Adding things on makes me happier than taking them off LOL. I still claim to be an realistic optimist (is that a thing?)

1 Like

It isn’t showing up in the Disney app at all still.