TSMM & Safari - Are they a must do twice attraction?

How good is TSMM & Sarafi please? Is it so much fun that we will want to do it twice? One of my plans has it twice and the other only once. How much will I appreciate following the twice plan please? Travelling with DH, DD7 & DD5. The twice plan involves going again immediately after.

1 Like

It’s hard to predict what your kids will think. My guess is that the safari is fine doing once. It’s long enough that I think you will be ready to move on to the next thing.

TSMM is short enough that you might enjoy doing it twice in a row, but only if the line is short. If the line is long, I wouldn’t wait again.

1 Like

This is totally a matter of personal opinion. I know most people adore TSMM, but to me, I can go once and be done. It’s basically a series of interactive virtual arcade games. It’s fun, but I don’t understand the hype. I have 3 boys, 4, 7 and 11, and they were content with doing it once.

The Safari is a wonderful, relaxing experience, though it can be bumpy. If you have time, it would be nice to do it in the morning and again in the evening, but if you find yourself running out of time, I think once should be sufficient.

1 Like

It’s a very subjective call. Most people rate TSMM as one of their favorite rides in WDW. I completely skip it as often (or more) than I ride it. Just not really into interactive video games.

The Safari, on the other hand I could ride 2 or 3 times every trip - but I am a serious animal lover (with an undergraduate degree in zoology). But something to keep in mind - PM safaris will be starting in late May, and the daytime and nighttime safaris are likely to be very different experiences.

2 Likes

I would do TSMM 10 times if I could!

Safari I would love to do multiple times, but at different times of day.

2 Likes

Thank you everyone. I will keep my twice plan for TSMM, and decide when we see how long the queue is after Jedi sign up. If we do Safari twice it will be immeadiatily afterwards or only with Pagini in between, so I will ditch that plan, which will probably mean I can do Dino, Everest and rapids without a FP. Love this site.

Def no for Safari it is too long for kids to do x2. We skipped tsmm last time but my kids 13/10 have other priorities. At your kids ages I think they will want to redo tsmm. At 10/7 my kids wanted to ride it again.

1 Like

My kids love TSMM and wanted it twice, but after jedi training sign-up the line was already at 45 min (9:15am). We are fine with safari once. Unless you really love animals, I think that’ll be sufficient. It’s a long ride as is.

1 Like

My arm would fall off long before I got near the 10th ride lol.

1 Like

Thanks everyone.

My twice plan is on EMH morning so hopefully the queue won’t be that bad.

Current plan is late lunch at Sanaa, which is my No1 restaurant I want to try, but I’m wondering if we might be better off staying in the Park. Leaving means we probably won’t do Nemo, for first timers would you recomend staying in the park and seeing more or doing Sanaa? I might just have answered my own question because I think Sanaa beats Nemo, especially considering how many shows we will see over the week.

With your kids ages I would stay in AK and see Nemo . I would also book Tusket House for dining. Your kids will love Nemo it is very well done.

1 Like

Agree with @mumcalsop about Nemo with dd7&dd5.Would also try to eat at Sanna at some point, our fav.T.H. is also a great time.

1 Like

Safari would be good to ride again at different times of the day especially when they start night safaris.

Love TSMM and would ride more than once but not repeatedly because my arm would get tired.

1 Like

Would definitely plan on TSMM more than once. Could just drop it if after the first ride you didn’t want to repeat. I think KS is a one and done but once the night safari starts would definitely do it morning and night.

1 Like

I would only do TSMM twice if there were NO line - it’s fun, but not that fun. KS, however, I could do multiple times - if I were to do it twice I would go first thing in the morning and then late afternoon, because different animals are more active at different times.

1 Like

If we do safari twice it can only be together first thing in the morning, would u still do it twice?

In that instance, I wouldn’t.

1 Like

I would still consider doing it twice.

1 Like

Thanks everyone, might depend on whether I book Sanaa or not, and what time jungle book or RoL is.