TSL is driving me nuts!

Same!! I was there the week before Pandora opened last year and was devastated! (not really, but kind of!) I kept hoping for a soft open or Joe Rhode would be around to be like “Oh sure! Come on in and check it out!”

2 Likes

As someone who actually is fat, 7DMT was tortuously painful to ride, primarily because of the narrow bar that pulls down over your knees (it actually left bruises). Physical pain aside I thought it was well done for what it is, but it needed to be at least half again as long (which it was in the original design plans that were “leaked”). SD will have two launches, larger hills, will maybe be faster, and although the track is much longer, the length of the ride will probably come in about the same as 7DMT (90 seconds). It will probably be “fun”, but probably not very “exciting” for an adult rider.

As for opening, I have not read anything on other sites indicating a late summer opening, but it may well be; I’ll have to do some more research…

1 Like

Not finding a lot, but this was quoted from a D23 article on a different forum:

“I bumped into a D23 article mentioning ‘a super lineup of new attractions and experiences that are coming to all four parks, plus Disney Springs, beginning Memorial Day weekend, May 25–27’ and father down: ‘The eagerly awaited Toy Story Land will open later in the summer’. It’s just an article, but you never know!”

Take it for what it’s worth…