TS meals - How importamt is timing please?

There’s lots of advice about eating at odd hours when using CS, is this also the case with TS please? Could a 2:30pm lunch actually be a bad idea because everyone has taken longer than their allotted 45mins and there’s now a long wait?

In my experience a later lunch is usually great since so many people try to eat earlier.

1 Like

Most TS locations do pretty well. It’s normal to have a 5 or 10 minute when you check in, which is why we usually try to check in 5 or 10 minutes early but rarely have we ever had to wait any longer than that. We do try to eat at off times just because it’s less busy and hectic but even at prime times we haven’t had long waits.

1 Like

The main difference is that “off-time” ADRs are typically easier to get than “prime-time” ADRs. I’ve noticed no correlation between time of day and wait to be seated.

1 Like

The advice re. when to take meals is all dependant on when you go. If your trip is mid-May and you want to eat lunch at noon on a 3-7 crowd level day, do it. The wait will be negligible. If on the other hand you’re going in the middle of summer break, like late July, you should probably consider eating at off times.

1 Like

Thank you, I’m looking at Akershus CL9 at 2pm, and Biergarten CL10 at 1pm. I was going for a 11:30am Akershus, but later is better as we can do our FP in the morning, I can switch it over again. Other lunches are at lower crowds and I’m going for 2:30/3:30pm.