Trying to Find the Magic (Trip Report)

Proud of you, Jenny! Not that I have a right to be, but wanted to let you know. I’m glad you felt you could share this here and know that none of us will judge your brother harshly. And I’m glad you decided to take the trip. I’m sure you will still have moments of sadness and tears, but I’m especially glad that you’ve decided to choose joy and to live every moment. That’s really the best gift you can give your baby brother!

10 Likes

I don’t understand what this means…
tenor_15676652_mediumgif_7784747083852

2 Likes

I do ALL the trivias, lol

4 Likes

Maybe, but weird.

1 Like

I have hearted a bunch of em. So for example our potential plan options….

But you can’t don’t both unless you’re hermione granger with her time turner and that’s not allowed on a Disney Cruise! :wink:

8 Likes

:people_hugging:

2 Likes

Wonder if you actually have to bring a Tesla… :thinking:

3 Likes

I second this. Hugs to you and your family.

3 Likes

:people_hugging: So sorry to hear about your brother but I think taking the time to relax and treat yourself on the cruise with your DD and DF is an excellent choice. I hope you have a fabulous time.

It looks like you got the same decorations package that we got on the Fantasy. Ours was a gift from our travel agent and was such a nice surprise when we arrived. The cross-body backpack as a silver Castaway Club member was great. We used it on all our excursions.

Are you going to see Tangled tonight? That was the one my DDs wished we could get to see.

5 Likes

Ok. Why would they do this :face_with_spiral_eyes: Why make people choose!!! Whyyyyyy (crys dramatically)

2 Likes

I was surprised by how many of the trivias were 18+! Probably about half!

3 Likes

I mean no one took our names or anything!

1 Like

It has been hearted. So therefore it will happen!

2 Likes

I wonder if it’s more of a crowd control measure as opposed to content… I’ve been on plenty of carnival ships and do all the trivia. Sometimes kids can get rambunctious and make the trivia not so enjoyable since it’s hard to hear.

4 Likes

Excellent question. Google was not helpful. I guess I need to ask the car.

4 Likes

Dole whip acquired which is not quite like what you get at parks and we’re off.

5 Likes

12 Likes

I offered $20 to DD if she’d unpack for me but she declined. And then said she’d do it for free. (I mean I did pay for her cruise fare).

11 Likes

I’m very sorry for your loss. I hope you have an amazing trip!

3 Likes

Sounds like I’m boarding right after you. I board The magic on January 13th out of Galveston.

4 Likes