Trying to decide. Which month?

@darkmite2 I’m sorry to hear you probably won’t be able to make your DLR trip happen! I know from posts on that forum that you put a lot of planning into it. And DLR feels like home to us. We love it!

I’ve only been to Florida once, but the reason we didn’t try Universal was time and cost. We filled up everyday with WDW stuff that we really wanted to experience. We maybe could have squeezed in one day at Universal, but the ticket price for one day was too much for me at the time. We did go once to Universal Hollywood and it was a let-down. Could have been the cold and rain that day. But if we were taking multiple trips to Florida, we for sure would give it a try.

Thanks! Saw on MiceChat yesterday that phase 3 of California’s plan may start in mid-late June. That gives me some hope that maybe phase 4 can happen by Labor Day. (Our trip is late-Sept.) DW & I decided, last night, not to make any decisions until at least mid-July.

Though we did decide that if we go to Orlando instead that it will be a USF/IOA only trip. (Because of the lack of need to plan there. My TPs are more of a checklist than an itinerary at USF)

1 Like

:rofl: I’m blindly dedicated to rides with NO drops! (Splash Mtn has a drop - sorry @heidelj).

I might some day go to Universal . . .

Maybe if I miraculously became a H Potter fan.

:thinking:

2 Likes