Tomorrow is my day to schedule a re-do.
I hope to get a standard 1 bedroom at BLT for 2 weeks. I am in PST, so I would need to set an alarm for 3am to get the newly released dates, and iirc I can only book 7-10 days out, with the need to modify daily for the next 7 days to get the full two weeks.
Different cast members tell me different things. I had one magical woman book the entire thing for me on the first day of booking availability (WHY DID I NOT WRITE DOWN HER NAME!?!?!?!?!) Most others tell me to call back and modify every day. A few advised to wait until 7 days after the start of the booking window to book both weeks at once. One had some weird waitlist mojo she implemented to combine several “trips” into one.
With only 26(?) standard 1 bedrooms available, they go out super quick and I rarely get one immediately for the entire duration, especially with the time difference.
Short of adding more points so we can do a 2 week lake view (DH…take notes for my wish list next X-mas), what would you do? Set an alarm for 3 am ticking off the entire house, wait until halfway through the booking window to both reserve the week before and the week after, or pray to the waitlist fairies that a 7 am PST booking will be “early” enough to get the dates I want.
I should also mention that we travel with a lot of stuff. It’s a serious pain to switch rooms, so we try to avoid at all costs.
Last time I booked was pre covid, so I’m not even sure what, if any, new policies are. You guys are often Magic Makers in your own rights, any thoughts would be appreciated.