Trying for Late FP+

I was ready 60+ days out to the minute, and still wasn’t able to get FP+ FoP or 7DMT. I realize part of the problem was that I was trying to get them for our entire party together (7 people). In hindsight, I wish I had just looked for a couple at a time and then tried to add the rest. I’ve read that it is possible to find late fastpasses-- any advice for going about that? Is there a certain time of day that is more hopeful than another? A certain day? (I realize I’m grasping at straws.)

Same here… if it’s any consolation, I tried going on my last day of my trip… I was on at 7:00 sharp, and looked for just 1 FOP… and there was nothing…
7dmt I got for all 8 in my group by going to my final day…so there’s that… but oh well, AK rd for FOP…

1 Like

Just keep modifying the ones you have. Eventually, if any become available, you’ll see them. People have been reporting a lot of success on the actual day for FOP in particular.

1 Like

I managed to snag the 7DMTs I needed while up with baby at 5:45am. :smiley: Now if I could just get FoP. Are the odds pretty good that the AK park hours will be extended from 7:00pm in mid October, do you think? I’ve noticed they’ve been extended quite a bit all summer…