Tron Watch 2022/2023 Plus WDWRR!

I say ride it out until they come to you.

4 Likes

So, this came up on my FB feedā€¦ I have no searched reasons for this except that I follow some Disney pages :rofl:

Now this isnā€™t from Disney and probably isnā€™t what it seems but I think Iā€™m being watched :no_mouth:

6 Likes

Oh, you are.

You are.

5 Likes

8 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl: itā€™s a sign!!

5 Likes

Whatā€™s up with the slash anyway? Seems pretty random.

2 Likes

This, times a thousand.

3 Likes

Iā€™ve seen comments that it is supposed to evoke old coding syntax. /run

5 Likes

Ah, that makes sense. :nerd_face:

2 Likes

Does that mean we can just refer to the ride as Slash?

2 Likes

Why yes, I think it does

9 Likes

No real surprise

8 Likes

1 week from tonight Iā€™ll be riding!! :tada::tada::tada:

12 Likes

Woohoo! Canā€™t wait to hear what you think!

5 Likes

From Disney

5 Likes

You are my hero.

3 Likes

Do we think 7DMT will remain as an ILL? Each park has only had one ILL as of lateā€¦

1 Like

For any other park, I would say no. They need ride capacity allocated to G+, which is partly why they dropped to 1 ride per park for ILL. However, MK has significantly more ride capacity, so I think it is possible they could keep 7DMT as an ILLā€¦at least for a while.

3 Likes

I had to delete my previous post until I figured out how to change my name. I dont want people searching for me then knowing when I might be away from home :slight_smile:

SO my post was about Tron. Im excited to go ride it. I took some videos while we were riding the old gas cars last week, and I was surprised to see Tron running. I then realized it was a test. I dont look forward to forking over lightning lane prices. Im not a big fan of what Disney is doing with the Genie + system, charing money for it then asking for MORE money for the lightning lanes that arent included.

Guardians terrified me being in the dark. Not sure why. However, I think Tron will be exciting and I dont have issues with coasters where I can see where im going and I can look at the ride before riding it.

2 Likes

The locker heā€™s using is 404, which in computer nerd is the error for ā€œnot foundā€. :joy:

5 Likes