Tron Watch 2022/2023 Plus WDWRR!

The other option is to arrive earlier in the day. For VQs, the line tends to build as the day progresses. Getting BG1 and arriving at opening is your best shot at a short wait.

4 Likes

Well it’s a good thing they have VQ so people aren’t waiting in line for hours
:blowfish:

9 Likes

MHO this ride is going to have long lines because of the complicated load/unload process.

So far it’s only been CM’s, AP’s and DVC riding. People that visit the parks often and research and most likely knew what to expect before they got in line.

Today was the first time the general public has been involved :wink:

4 Likes

Oh, forgot all about these

1 Like

I think they are closing the line early in anticipation of it taking another 1-2 hours to clear the queue.

2 Likes

I saw at least one report on chat of someone with a Tron BG, showing up late for their time slot, and being denied entry. Their BG was called at 1, she showed up at 3 (so one hour late to window). I don’t know if it’s just one CM playing hardball, or if they’re all doing it because this is a soft opening/new ride/new way of being. She went to several CMs and got the same answer.

Be on time for Tron BG!! :exploding_head:

10 Likes

If this holds true as we go then Hokey Pokey will not work if your group is called before the hop and BG1 would be a bad choice for many people

8 Likes

DD22 mentioned she saw lots of comments on social media as well.

This will really suck for me because we’ve only been on time a few times. And sometimes our BG is called before we even have access to the park!

5 Likes

Hopefully this will change and run like it does for GotG because guests have NO control over the boarding time they are assigned, but they do have some control over ADRs, that they usually cannot alter to accommodate a random BG assignment. Since they force everyone to grab a random BG at 7 am I would hope they remember about other factors that might prevent someone from arriving ‘on time’

6 Likes

My guess is the opening day newness of it all. Give it a few months, and I imagine things will relax.

2 Likes

I think if Disney wants to enforce this park reservation…which in some ways is a good idea, but in others no so much…they should consider modifying the VQ reservation window from 1 hour to perhaps 2 hours. Doing so shouldn’t impact overall wait times for the most part, since on average, the same people will still be arriving “randomly” within that 2 hour window, but it does give more flexibility in case of ADRs, etc. For some reason, though, Disney didn’t ask me. :confused:

9 Likes

Yes this. For something you can’t control what time you get they have to give some extra cushion

5 Likes

The caveat here is that the ADR will accommodate you if you’re late for riding

1 Like

No one will really know if they will enforce the return time until after the soft opening, will we?

5 Likes

Any mention of a restroom in the queue like Rise and FoP?

1 Like

There is a Restroom accessible from Tron Queue. It’s in the outdoor part.

2 Likes

Does anyone know if they were enforcing for guardians? Assuming you can still come anytime after BG called for that one.

1 Like

Definitely not enforcing for Guardians.

2 Likes

No. I was 8 hours late on opening day :wink:

But it didn’t have a soft open. Could be they are being more strict because this is still just practice for the CM’s

3 Likes

Glad to hear they haven’t changed for guardians. Not planning on getting there until the evening tomorrow

1 Like