Tron Watch 2022/2023 Plus WDWRR!

Still NO email confirmation but APR appeared today for MK for my Tron preveiw date.

4 Likes

You don’t need an email confirmation. If they’ve added an MK reservation then you’re good to go. It’s unlikely you’ll get an email at this point.

3 Likes

What’s the consensus on showing up late to the DVC preview time? We have an ADR right before and some people in my party would like to have time to digest before getting on the ride.

1 Like

Not sure how it’s going to go but you could always check in and just hang out in the area. It’s pretty cool under the canopy. There is a restroom. And during the CM previews at least 2 PhotoPass spots set up with lines that could waste a bit of time :grin:

3 Likes

Good idea! Thanks!

2 Likes

Never got an email conf. but MK APR showed up in MDE about a week before. Preview today at 6:30-7:30. Got inline at 6:15 and out on the other end by 7:45. All we needed was our MBs but brought our APs, ID and screen shots of conf. page incase we needed it. Locker system is neat except for having to remember the locker number because of memory issues. Sunset was 6:28 tonight so when we actually boarded it was dark outside. SO. MUCH. FUN! Every group applauded at the end of the ride :rofl: :rofl:

5 Likes

This answers my question on the other thread

2 Likes

So awesome that you got to ride! I’m glad you liked it! I can’t wait to give in a try myself in June.

2 Likes

There is a kiosk where you scan your MB, and it tells you which locker is yours in case you forget!

4 Likes

I think they’re being quite strict. But you can wait until the end of your time slot.

2 Likes

I don’t know if this has been posted.

The additional park reservations are not working as they did for Remy or Guardians.

If you have already entered a different park and then arrive at MK before 2pm, the system won’t let you in. You’ll need to go to Guest Services so they can erase your earlier park.

2 Likes

If you tap at the screens between the sections of lockers it will remind you of your number.

Never mind :wink:

4 Likes

After the first round, I ended up using my birthday - 522. Was easy when there were a ton of open lockers! Not so much when they will be full - so thanks for this info!

4 Likes

But I can make another park res, right? I was nervous to modify the MK res…but my time slot is 530-630, so Id rather spend the morning somewhere else and hop.

1 Like

Yes, you can book your own park reservation. I don’t think you can modify the one they make for you.

2 Likes

@dianelynn yesterday they wouldn’t let anyone get in the line up early and they repeated, many times, that they only had a 5-10 min grace period for tardiness. Many people in our time slot wanted to wait until it was dark but the CMs warned them about being scanned in ON TIME.

@ryan1 @ThorKat thanks for the info on the kiosk for locker number help. I didn’t see it but next time I’ll be able to relax and enjoy the ride better instead of singing a number song in my head the whole time. :joy: :sob:

7 Likes

I picked 6:30 pm so we will be able to go in the dark. Good to know they are restricting people from waiting, that would make for very long lines at night otherwise.

Currently slowly packing for the trip - red eye to Orlando on Tuesday night.

3 Likes

After y’all ride go take this poll :smiley:

2 Likes

Is anyone else going to the D23 Tron preview on the 18th? My wife and I are very excited. We went to the similar one for Cosmic Rewind and it was maybe our top theme park day ever. And this time they’re including snacks!

2 Likes

You may want to ask your question in this thread! There are several Liners going to WDW around that time, but not sure which ones have a Tron preview.

https://forum.touringplans.com/t/april-2023-wdw-trips/92601

1 Like