Trip Winks

I’m pretty sure we were there Saturday night (Dec 5 '15).

1 Like

Nope

Oh well :slight_smile:

We were there in November that year IIRC

1 Like

Just this past weekend I was cleaning out files and came across this touring plan from 2017. Random because it was the only Disney related item in the paperwork. 2017 was extra special, as it was my first trip since 2006 and first trip with my husband. After having to skip Disney for eleven years due to finances (divorce/job loss), I made a promise visit as often as possible because I never know what can happen.

And instead of throwing the touring plan away I put it right back in that file … :laughing:

12 Likes

Solid plan right there with the PPO BOG!

1 Like

We were almost there at the same time! I was there just a few days after you.

5 Likes

Yeah, me too!

At Thanksgiving. :grin:

That actually was kind of a wink. I looked at the date on @TheSafetyLady’s paper and thought, hey! we went that year!

4 Likes

:heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

We were there at HS on December 3rd!

1 Like

I was there the first week of December 2015 as well, not sure which days we were in HS. I remember it was the first time taking my sisters to see the Osborne Lights. They were always my favorite part of Disney at Christmas

3 Likes

:exploding_head:
I think we there in the afternoon on the 4th and then again at night on the 5th for the lights.
Ships passing in the night.
I don’t think you were active on the forum way back then. :face_with_raised_eyebrow:
Unlike @Shanneepantslovesdisney who spent the whole week dodging the very new and strange stranger. :rofl:
(I love bringing that up occasionally :sunglasses:)

1 Like

I do not know this story.

I have my popcorn ready and have pulled up a mat to sit on.

Proceed

6 Likes

I’m not shocked. I think you’re always there! Speaking of … when do you go back again? :grin:

2 Likes

Even though my Annual Pass expired several months ago, I have it in a place I keep my wallet so that every once in a while I pull it out and see it.

Although, I’ll admit, it makes me feel less happy, and more sad that I have all the way until December before I’m going again!

1 Like

Really not much to the story.
We were all staying at POFQ. DW and I along with @Shanneepantslovesdisney and her mom and sister (if memory serves). I was pretty new to the forum and I think she was too. I didn’t have the wit to get good contact information so only tried to send messages on the forum. Never did manage to meet up the whole time we were there. I think I was some sort of incarnation of the boogey man. She did manage to meet with @jlyn. I just like to give her a hard time about the situation.
Sorry to disappoint with such a lame story. :stuck_out_tongue:

5 Likes

Same. It was amazing. We always had a contest to see who could find the cat first.

1 Like

Apparently!!

I don’t think so either, but I can’t remember because I’m old.

I remember the @Shanneepantslovesdisney story though.

2 Likes

It’s a good one! We were >< close to meeting but nah.

Missed Connections: Liner Style

2 Likes

Cleaning a filing cabinet in the den and I found this.
Haven’t seen it in many, many years.

6 Likes

And to this day it makes me very sad that we did not get to meet! We may have even seen each other at the resort and did not even realize it.

@Dreamer when did you join the forum?

We were both very new to the forum…if it were now I would probably go knock on his door (and every door until I found him!) ha ha ha

7 Likes

I love these! I purposely buy souvenirs that can remind me of trips daily. Coffee mugs, reusable bags for groceries, beach towels, etc. But it is fun when a map, receipt or old ticket shows up in a pocket of a not used often jacket or backpack.

4 Likes