Trip report short version

Last day in WDW with some time to write.
Stayed at POP standard room. MUCH better than AoA Little Mermaid Room.
The 2 queen beds Much better than 2 double beds. Big TV
And POP rooms have way more storage than Little mermaid rooms. More room to set all of your ‘stuff’, nicer showers, and nicer washroom. Enough shelving for everyone’s toiletries.
Ask for a room NOT facing the Hippy Dippy Pool if you like peace and quiet. Always seems to be a lot of activity at this main pool.

AK. FOP is a fantastic ride. We followed Touringplans video for riding FOP first thing in the morning, it worked perfectly. Caught the first bus of the morning (7:30am) to AK. Got to turn stiles about 7:50 then they opened up early at 8:30. Walked quickly to Pandora, keeping to the right. Got on FOP. After we went to Navi river ride. and was all done by 9:02am. (We also rode FOP later with our FPP)

HS. Rope dropped TSMM. rode it twice before we used our FPP for SDD. I liked it. I thought it was much better than SDMT.
I agree with other liners, HS is a one day park, especially for experience guest.

EPCOT RD soarin and used FPP for Test Track. We were there 2 days and each time Test Track was closed at opening time because of technical difficulties. Which is why it is better to RD soarin rather than Test Track.
Night time was very busy in World showcase. I lot of people drinking at the food and wine festival. Didn’t see any 'drunk people when we left at 8:30.

MK RD SDMT and then Followed Touring plans exactly. It was so efficient that we gained an hour even before lunch. The second day we Start with the mainstreet train to Frontierland and go on BTMRR, SM ect. The train leaves a couple of minutes after park opening and gets to Frontierland at about the same time as all the foot passengers.

The entire 10 days were mostly CL 1 to 3. It still seemed busy to me. Believe in your Touring Plans to get the most out of your days.

Weather was mostly sunny with a few clouds. 30 degrees and very humid. The odd thunder shower but very short lived. And thankfully NO hurricanes.

This was my first time visiting in September. I loved that we got free dinning but I still like May better.

18 Likes

Thank you for sharing.

Thank you so much for sharing!

Lucky you. I saw two separate instances of public urination. I mean, people, come on! There has to be cheaper places where to get drunk and make a fool of yourselves.

4 Likes