Trip Report - May 6-13

I came from Canada and didn’t buy a data plan so I had my data turned off and used only wifi. I found the wifi pretty good at all the parks, though every now and then I’d get kicked off and have to reconnect. I was able to check MDE and the Lines app and add and modify things without much trouble. Also, I ended up having to charge my phone on the last day and was able to do that at Pinocchio’s Village Haus during lunch. Just an FYI!

Awesome! Thanks so much for that quick response. My husband and I are going in June and, though I’m American, I gave up my smart phone a while back. So I’m just pulling out and old one to use just with the wifi for times when he is off playing golf. So glad to hear it worked well for you! Glad you had an awesome time on your trip!!!

2 Likes

Wonderful trip report! Thank you for sharing! :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’m so happy you got your backpack back!

1 Like

Thanks for sharing! Going in October with my son who is 6 and daughter who will be just shy of 3, so it was great to hear from someone in a similar situation! Sounds like a pretty great trip!

Thank you! We were relieved for sure!

It was a really great trip. You’ll have a great time too I’m sure!

1 Like

I’ve always felt this. lol. I’m enjoying your report so far. Love your approach to getting out of the park and enjoying your resort and balcony view! Wine and cheese with that view sounds amazing!

1 Like

What an amazing trip! Thanks for sharing! I think you clearly illustrated how important it is to keep all family members in mind and to be flexible in order for everyone to have a positive experience!

1 Like

Thanks so much for sharing! I’m headed there in November with DD3 & DD1, so I really enjoy reading about how families with young kids tackle the parks. Sounds like you had a wonderful time!

1 Like

Wow - thanks so much for posting your trip details. Our first trip ever is coming in December and we also have a PPO ADR for BOG (gotta love all the abbreviations, no?!?). I’d love to know how were you able to be seated before 8 am for an official time of 8:25 on your MK Day 1. Do they always let people come in early? Or, is it just because they had extra open tables that morning? I’d love to be able to be seated before our official time, as well. And again, thanks so much for a very helpful trip report!

1 Like

Everyone with a pre RD ADR gets in at 7.45 and it’s usually first come, first served for seating.

2 Likes

Now I’m REALLY excited! Thanks so much for this info.

2 Likes

Yes! They let everyone with pre rope drop ADRs into BOG at 745. We were through the tapstiles right at 745 and were able to take a seat as soon as we arrived. We had preordered and our food came just a few minutes after we sat down. It was great!

1 Like