Trip Report – June 15-22, 4-day Park Hopper Plus

Thanks for all the helpful information. My trip is in 17 days, so I definitely like hearing about FoP. Hoping to get multiple rides in as well. (and for anytime multiple ride experiences, last summer is was everything except 7D and PP fwiw---- Very interesting if allowing 7D to be included now)

Great trip report! I love how many FPs you got for your favorite rides!

1 Like

I had no idea you could modify tier 2 FPs for a tier 1. Thanks for the tip.

What is the deal on the day of FP for FOP? They release more at 11:01? If that everyday? Same at 3:01?

Thanks for the report. Great info.

1 Like

Yes, they release same day only FP at Animal Kingdom at 11:01, 1:01, 3:01, and 5:01. Search the forum, there are specific posts about this. It worked every time I checked.

Thanks, will check for sure!

Thanks so much for all that great info! We’re going for the first time July 18, and all your details are very helpful. We’re Canadian, and I am quite nervous about the heat!

2 Likes

karinlepage, I hope y’all have a great trip. We used cooling towels every day, and they were very helpful.

jhoanna.murray, I think modifying it only worked because we didn’t have another tier 1.

Great trip report. I really enjoyed it, plus it had all the important information to be very useful as a planning tool.

1 Like