Trip report J186

Give it a minute!

Here:

9 Likes

I’m not a very patient person… Especially after yesterday’s fiasco where we were putting together a search party…

1 Like

Enchanted Tiki Room? The store near Enchanted Tiki Room?

Oh!

PS Got my room ready text about 15 mins ago.

4 Likes

I changed the photo.

How are MK crowds? I’m presuming a lot are at DHS?

Oh, it’s busy here. But there’s a storm. My JC FPP just turned into an anytime.

Now in Hall of Presidents.

5 Likes

That’s a beautiful house.

1 Like

It’s raining, it’s busy and I’m tired so I’ve heard back to the Poly to explore my room and maybe have a snooze. I have a very long night ahead of me so I don’t want to be too tired to enjoy it.

TP did a room request fax. The room I was allocated didn’t match any of my preferences: I wanted high floor, twin beds. I got ground floor, king bed. But the view isn’t too bad. The room is huge yet feels a bit sparse. Not homely. One plus: I guess they’ve updated the TVs since they took their own photos of the rooms: it’s pretty big.

15 Likes

For someone used to staying in premier inns, I would have no idea what to do with all that space
:joy:

2 Likes

Bell Services can’t find my bags.

Hugely unimpressed.

2 Likes

Oh no!

They’ll find them I’m sure. Is there anything you need in them right now or can you snooze while they look?

1 Like

Panic over.

12 Likes

Does the bathroom have that long counter inside?

Not to be too personal, but why we would you want twin beds over a roomy King? I travel solo a lot & usually have trouble getting a King room.

1 Like

I like the second bed as a giant dressing table so I can spread out all my stuff. But there’s plenty of room here.

4 Likes

So sweet!

1 Like

Literally, nom nom :yum:

4 Likes