Trip report J186

It was a late night. Maybe he slept in?

He’s moving to YC today, I think.

3 Likes

I thought he was having breakfast at Kona Cafe this morning before moving to Yacht Club. Was the rest of the day Epcot?

2 Likes

You people exhaust me.

I’m in my room. Bell Services have just picked up my bags for transfer to YC. (I gave the bellman $5 and he said “I wish all people were like you.”)

Am waiting on in-room Tonga toast. Cancelled Kona. I like the quiet and privacy of my room.

Today is Epcot then DHS this evening.

15 Likes

The view from my room (@len it’s 1804 at the Poly — your picture shows building work) this morning.

14 Likes

Room service is such a great invention. It’s especially nice at the Poly. Enjoy your day!

2 Likes

Can you post pictures of this tonga toast I keep hearing about? THanks!

I love your room view! It’s beautiful! Hope you get the room you requested at YC.

Hey, that works! What a nice way to enjoy breakfast!

5 Likes

Well…it is TONGA toast…you wanted authenticity right? See how the obesity problem is there

1 Like

Seems like DAH was worth it. We’re going in a few weeks and your photos are making me excited about the trip and about DAH. Thanks for sharing.

1 Like

Full review will follow at some point in the next few days.

Executive summary: Ride up to 12 rides in three hours with no waiting.

8 Likes

For the most part, we didn’t have issues with the EVC except… on MS when we were trying to exit at 6:00 PM on a MVMCP night. Between party people pouring in, non-party people trying to leave, and lots of people clogging the sidewalks waiting for the first parade, it was a total nightmare.

1 Like

Funny story about Merida. On one trip I walked past and it was clear that she had been hitting the mead a bit too much the night before. She was all bubbles and smiles with the guests, but when she turned around to drink some water she looked like she was about to die. But I have to give her props for her onstage professionalism.

9 Likes

He didn’t get back to his room until 1:20 AM after MK; he may not be conscious yet…

4 Likes

He is now. Although now he may be in a diabetic coma.

4 Likes

Thanks! Yes, America does have an obesity crisis. The toast looks good, but I think I’ll be okay missing it. :blush:

Enjoy YC. Did change your Stormalong Bay plan because it is HOT today! I need to go track you down to find out I guess…

1 Like

Rain at the World is the best time to tour. Grab a bumbershoot, poncho up and crack on, or just let yourself get a touch wet (depending on your tolerance for wetness and your preference for dry-staying), and go do ALL THE THINGS while all of the delicate flowers run so far away from the water the crowds drop.

Just because I’m sweet doesn’t mean I’m sweet enough to melt. Enough about the rain - CRACK ON! :smiley:

profmatt
Cool! I just purchased this bag! Maybe I shoulda waited! :smiley: