Trip report J183

MBNA specifically say there’s no need to call.

On the plus side, the call was answered instantly by a human being. I guess when you call the international number they know you’re in a hurry.

8 Likes

NIce. @profmatt you are winning the internet right now. Keep it up!

5 Likes

I noticed they had changed that, I’m not sure I like it.

Delicious! Breakfast of champions.

2 Likes

1900PF

Food: delicious
Service: excellent
Atmosphere: zoo-like with moments of joyous fun

Cost:

(See? I may be British but I’m not cheap!)

20 Likes

PS They just ran my card to pay for breakfast. It went through fine.

12 Likes

Wow :open_mouth:

1 Like

Awe!!! That is awesome

1 Like

Oh god I am dreading tipping :frowning:️ I am tight and British … just didn’t budget for it … oh well when in Rome an all that

2 Likes

I am glad you got the credit card somewhat settled! Breakfast sounds wonderful!!!

1 Like

Hmm. What to do now? I hear there’s some kind of funfair just up the road. I guess I could try that, but I’m not really into “rides”.

5 Likes

One of the banks we have a credit card with said the same thing the last time we called to let them know about our travel plans. As it turns out we didn’t use that card at all so I have no way of knowing if there might have been a problem! Still, I just feel like it’s asking for trouble.

1 Like

Word is, they have places you can sit still and be involuntarily entertained. No effort required!

I think the term is “shows” but who has time for the newfangled lexicography these days?

6 Likes

We’ve taken to paying with cash on our vacations as much as possible. A few things that’s not really possible (hotels won’t let you reserve without a credit card, etc).

1 Like

Another amazing day!! Loving the report!

Great pic with Pooh. It totally didn’t make me think that I should consider modifying my plans for a breakfast at 1900PF.

8 Likes

I had the same reaction. But we are already doing 5 CMs, I don’t think I can justify another!!

Of course not.

You look like a mark, waiting to be conned. At least, that’s what the carnies see.

4 Likes

Just remind yourself you’re in America and we have a habit of not paying people a living wage :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I’d be scared. Sounds like some of that “magic” the sign claims reigns there.

5 Likes