Trip report J182

I don’t want to put people off trying things they’re excited about. But things can look good yet not be good. It’s a one-and-done for me. Sorry.

1 Like

#PlansSplans. Isn’t that your M.O.?:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

No problem, I’m going anyway!

3 Likes

You must! We found our food to be fantastic. I’m sure it depends on what you order. Or maybe mindset. To me, everything tastes better on vacation. And try the tatchos!

1 Like

Mmmmm… I think I gained 2 pounds just looking at that beautiful shake. Good thing you are getting massive amounts of exercise around the parks to offset those beautiful and tasty treats.

2 Likes

We saw that lady two weeks ago when we were in there lol we had run in front the tain. …but son had 200 other people and we couldn’t get a seat so we bought some chocolate. Shame we didn’t get to try their food
Let me know what you rhino of forbidden journey I has to close my eyes so i didn’t yak!

1 Like

Tatchos don’t appeal to me at all. DS might go for them.

So just as I arrived at Diagon Alley this happened:

21 Likes

Love that dragon.

3 Likes

Yea! That is a great photo. Can’t wait to see that myself.

Hope you are having fun!

2 Likes

I’ll be the Debbie Downer. I hate that dragon.

Why?

Look at the picture closely. Not the dragon. Below the dragon. See all the people?

You try getting from there to the restroom! I dare you! :slight_smile:

Once ever 10 minutes, Diagon Alley becomes impassable!

1 Like

Travelmate last year was dragging you down?

7 Likes

there are so many of us living vicariously through you right now! keep posting away! you really have quite the following on here ya know

7 Likes

Not following your plan!!! Gasping and holding my chest!! Who are you and what have you done with @profmatt

6 Likes

which shake is that?

1 Like

My second trip anywhere is always slightly better, because new things are harder for me to process. I think it has something to do with anxiety or sensory issues or something. All I know is that I relax and notice more details and form better memories of experiences the second time.

7 Likes

Expectations mostly. If you expect something to be the greatest thing ever and it’s merely good, you’re disappointed. If you revisit, your expectations are now low so it is an easier hurdle to jump. If you always expect the worst, at least you’ll never be disappointed! :sunglasses:

3 Likes

The coffee one.

Talking of which I’m in a long line for butterbeer.

5 Likes

Big rain storm earlier. Everyone huddled together for shelter. What did I do?

I ponchoed up and powered through.

Except the rain lasted about 10 minutes so not a lot of powering was needed.

Now I’m getting sunburn in this line for butterbeer.

Just did Forbidden Journey. Ride broke down while I was in line. Briefly. Not a fan of the ride. Very motion-sick provoking. And don’t get me started on the locker system.

Ooh. I’m next up. Gotta go.

17 Likes

Atta boy! :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

2 Likes