Trip report J181

Great to meet you!!!

7 Likes

Agreed!

1 Like

Your MK evening sounds rather perfect.

2 Likes

Wow! That is fantastic! I am so happy for you!!

2 Likes

Now THAT is what I’m talking about! After-party seems to be the total winner. Glad you’re having a great time!

4 Likes

Ahem

5 Likes

Ahem

3 Likes

General conclusion of the Day

Difficult to imagine how it could have gone better to be honest. Perfect — if insanely long — day. And just terrific to meet @FindMeAFishingSpot.

Today at MK was (deliberately) a carbon copy of last year’s first day. For some reason I enjoyed every part of it more.

MK is a genuinely magical place. With HEA a big fat cherry on top of castle-shaped cake.

30 Likes

I’m so happy to hear that your first day was a success. Sleep well.

1 Like

Thank you for confirming my after-party choice for Oct!

Isn’t it cool how you are traveling alone and yet we are all along with you for the ride? I love traveling by myself, but it can get lonely at times. This seems like the best of both worlds- you have full power to choose whatever you want to do, and lots of people to share (to a degree) the experience with you.

Have a great night.

10 Likes

I’m so glad you had a great day!! Looking forward to the rest of your trip!!

1 Like

Glad your first day was great! Hope you sleep well.

3 Likes

Can’t believe you’ve had a liner meet on your first night!!

6 Likes

I can’t believe you managed to do so much on your first night! We can only manage to feed ourselves on arrival night and then we burn out…well done!
Love the pics :grinning:

3 Likes

Too funny!

2 Likes

Lol, I was worried earlier that you would be too tired but I am so glad it was a great arrival day!

2 Likes

Please, as much as I am I’m sure we all want to hear about your day, PLEASE do not take on-ride photos.

I’m a little like Bruce Banner when I see that. “Don’t make me angry. You wouldn’t like me what I’m angry.”

It is one of the few things that infuriates me. (That, and people deciding to text while the movie is playing at the theater, which happened all throughout “The Incredibles 2” last night. Thanks, guy. I waited more than 10 years for this sequel, and you can’t keep your phone in your pocket for 2 hours?)

Anyhow…still. Looking forward to your on-going updates…sans the on-ride photos.

ETA: I should mention that I’m not talking rides like It’s a Small World, etc. But BTMR, Splash Mountain, etc.

Why not?

4 Likes

Yeah, I don’t see why taking ride photos is a problem. As long as your flash is off, it’s all fine.

5 Likes

You should tell them ProfMatt!

1 Like