Trip report J181

32 Likes

You’re there, you’re there! How does it feel? All the jitters gone now?

2 Likes

Yay! You made it! Are you ahead of the plan? How are you holding up with the time change?

3 Likes

I’m waiting for my Frappuccino at Starbucks on Main Street. Not feeling 100% alert. Excited in an overwhelmed kind of a way. Crowds bigger than last year, but OK.

Coffee here:

15 Likes

Agree how are you awake still?? Looking forward to following this report!

1 Like

You made it! (Insert happy dance!!) Love the pictures! Coffee up and go forth! Can’t wait to follow along! :smile:

1 Like

I’m amazed by how invested I am in your trip! Can’t wait to hear all about it. :grin:

6 Likes

Me too!

1 Like

Glad you’ve arrived! Have fun!!

1 Like

How much fun! Thanks for updating us as you go! What’s in store tonight? A link to your spreadsheet would be great right here!

4 Likes

I am struggling, people. I am tired.

The evening has barely begun!

The plan — which will surely kill me — is: BTMR, Splash, HEA, desert party, 7DMT, Space. I have FPPs for the first three. The plan is to do SM at park close at 11pm.

I just did PeopleMover as there was a minimal wait.

It is definitely busier than last year.

11 Likes

You could do Carousel of Progress and take a 20 minute air conditioned nap!

So glad you made it there! Looking forward to your trip report ahead :slight_smile:

Find a bench, smell the roses, hold out for that party!

3 Likes

Don’t push yourself, especially on your first day. Turn in early and then rope drop tomorrow!!!

Sounds exhausting but a magical
Start to your vacation!

Yay!! Have ALL the fun!!

Dollywood???

1 Like

They spelled it wrong.

What a wonderful way to die

2 Likes

eeek - so fun. :goat:
There doesn’t seem to be a mountain emoji - but I am pretty sure there is a goat somewhere on BTMR

2 Likes