Trip report D187

Headed to Soarin’ FPP

2 Likes

Have a great day! Sounds like you’re off to a good start :sunglasses:

I can confirm — having done both — that you can tap into FPPs five minutes early and 15 mins late. And — with the exception of Coral Reef — you can check into ADRs up to half an hour early, and be seated almost immediately.

(YMMV. Terms and conditions apply. Ask your doctor if FPP is right for you. Common side affects include joy, excitement and thrill.)

12 Likes

That seems out of character to me.

Everything I can tell, they use buses for regular Disney transit: Resort to park, park to park, resort to Disney Springs.

They use motorcoaches for Magical Express, Cruise Transportation, and hire some in for special events like Race Weekend Transportation.

I see a marked distinction between a bus and a motorcoach. So, color me surprised that you’re on a motorcoach to nearly rope drop Epcot.

Tell us what you eat and like / dislike.
If you like spicy things, and hummus - if you see “Hummus Fries,” (more than likely near Morrocco, Spice Road Table if nowhere else) get them. Surprisingly spicy for WDW.

Try not to miss Sergio in Italy, or Seveur Amusant in France, if you haven’t seen them already.

2 Likes

It was a bus, but it described itself as a motorcoach.

Ahh! I understand now!

I woke up at 7am. Nothing much I could do.

1 Like

Soarin’ done.

Both times this trip I’ve asked for B1, but each time I’ve been at the end of the row. (Just now I was more central, but then I was asked to move by a family who wanted to sit together.)

At the end of the row of the B section you do get some distortion in the Taj Mahal and Eiffel Tower.

1 Like

I now have just over two hours of WS action. Going to go clockwise to put off lunch in France.

2 Likes

Have booked Chefs de France for lunch in an hour.

Got a lucky break in Mexico. Found a skull ornament that was kinda cool. Had exactly (to the cent) enough money on my Mousekeeping gift card to pay for it.

13 Likes

Kismet!

Checked in half an hour early.

My view:

1 Like

Isn’t she from Firefly?

1 Like

I’m having the lobster bisque and there isn’t a damn thing any of you can do to stop me.

7 Likes

Awww, man! Why???

It had actual lobster in it!

(Well “lobster” — but at least they tried!)

1 Like

Oh and — yay! — Orangina! Served in a wine glass!

3 Likes

you misspelled Friedrich Miescher :slight_smile:

1 Like

Oh! Orangina! Love that stuff!

2 Likes