Trip report D186

10 Likes

Wholly unexpectedly it turns out that other people have decided to visit Epcot today, too. Actually, quite a lot of people. Longest lines at tapstiles I’ve ever seen.

On the plus side, someone appreciates me. This was up just as I arrived:

Oh. It wasn’t for me.

9 Likes

Anyhoo, Soarin’ is clearly out. But I have FPPs for LWTL and Nemo, so I’ll revert to my original plan.

2 Likes

There’s a lot of god related sky writing there I’ve noticed! On our last trip we saw some that said “U + God = :blush:”

1 Like

Have a great time today!! Thanks for taking us along…

1 Like

Yeah, my guy’s not done yet. He’s adding “Thank U Jesus”.

1 Like

Epic line at Starbucks. But I need my Frappuccino today. And I got snack credits to spend.

I’m guessing today is a CL10? It’s making me rethink my plans for tomorrow. Currently: 10am breakfast at GF Café, followed by Christmas parade at MK at noon. Then I have FPP for Jingle Cruise and BTMRR. I could switch parks, I guess, but would I get any FPPs? Hmm.

3 Likes

Line at Starbucks is moving quickly. Not that I’m in a rush. My FPP window for LWTL only just opened.

Does the Starbucks Mobile App not work for pre-ordering in the parks? I can’t remember…

Not that that would work with the Dining Plan…

:disappointed_relieved:

1 Like

Don’t know. I don’t see a mobile pick-up line.

There’s no place like home. How is Calvin feeling?

2 Likes

I don’t know and I deliberately haven’t asked. (And told Sarah not to say.) There’s nothing I can do from here and I don’t want to worry. I’m sure he’s fine :slight_smile:

5 Likes

At LWTL now. SB is 35 mins.

Wish I was there today. I’d love to hear the Voices of Liberty sing Christmas carols live :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

Voices of Liberty are the best! If @profmatt can make it work in his schedule, he may get to hear the “echo Voices” of two VOL choirs in one performance. Stay tuned!

1 Like

Glad you’re having a good holiday, I’ve enjoyed catching up on what you’ve been up to, enjoy your last day, and it’s only 6 months until you’ll be back again.

115 min wait at Soarin’. I’ll pass.

3 Likes

Good move

Headed towards the Seas pavilion. Never been before. FPP for Nemo and ADR at Coral Reef.

1 Like