Trip Report 5/14-5/22/21 & Tips

I will assure you that as far as Three Broomsticks goes, the bathroom is less than a 2-minute walk outside the restaurant. It’s very easy to get to the bathroom if you need to. In fact, if memory serves correctly, it’s literally right next door.

4 Likes

The bathroom next to Three Broomsticks is also the one with Moaning Murtle (sp?). Worth the visit if a HP fan! Strange recommendation!
My kids didn’t know the surprise and I told them to see if they hear anything when they went. They were excited to report back!

4 Likes

Yep! I loved the first time I went into the Moaning Myrtle bathroom! I knew about it, but it was still very cool to hear it. I was fortunate enough that it was fairly empty at the time, so she was clear to hear. If there are a lot of people in there, sometimes they can be difficult to hear what she’s saying.

4 Likes

My daughter and I would talk to Myrtle haha! Made other guests look twice at us.

I say, hey - we are die-hards… let us be!!!

3 Likes

We are coming back for Christmas and totally plan on spending more time at the hotel & enjoying the offsite sit-down restaurants. The one thing I regret is not taking more time to enjoy the cool atmosphere at Pacific Bay!!! Especially the elephant fountain!!!

3 Likes

Just for fun, wanted to share these photos:

4 Likes

@Bubblez - you will have a great time.

4 Likes

Great picture! I love the wand pose!

1 Like

I absolutely love the room service part of that! :rofl:

1 Like

One minute :smile: haha!!! Midnight to 12:01!!!

I loved it too!!! See, these small details are so fun!!! The things we miss when we are not looking. :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

3 Likes