Trip Report 4/30-5/6

This was the first big trip we have planned to Disney. DW, DD 5, and DS 2 along with ten other family members headed down last Saturday. We stayed in AoA Little Mermaid Rooms. We spent check in day hanging out around the pool and at Disney Springs. The itinerary was three days at MK and one day at the other parks. The resources at touring plans and all of the people here were a huge help.

April 30th was spent at MK. We got to the castle at 8:55 just in time for the show. We rode Peter Pan, Small World, Winnie the Pooh FP, Enchanted Tales with Belle, Haunted Mansion FP, Philharmagic, Under the Sea. We got all that done before lunch. The longest wait we had was for Enchanted Tales, and it was only 15 minutes.

We then ate lunch at Be our Guest. This experience was pretty good. The food was good and the decorations were really good.

We finished up our day with Country Bear Jamboree, Pirates, Magic Carpets twice, Jungle Cruise FP, Buzz Lightyear. and dinner at Cosmic Rays We watched wishes and rode barnstormer about 12 times after the fireworks. The touring plan we set up was right on. I will update about the other days later.

7 Likes

Glad to hear you had a good time! We’ll stay at AoA later this year for our first trip as a family, with DD6 & DS4 - did you like the resort? We’ll be in a Finding Nemo suite with my mother, and my sister, her husband & their 3 kids will be along also.

We were at parks each day, so we did not do a ton at the resort. Our room was very clean and well kept up. The pool and food court were great. We drove down, but our one experience with the buses wasn’t great.

1 Like