Trip Planning Re-adjustment

We did 7 straight days 3 years ago and it wasn’t too bad! We’ve been making an effort to stay in shape this winter, which is harder because of the weather.

2 Likes

Good for you! My shape has changed :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::crazy_face: thanks covid isolation :rofl:

4 Likes

Finished my personalized touring plans:

11 Likes

Looks like a packed fun trip.,which leads me to believe there will be no time for a live trip report. I kid…I kid. It will be great!

ETA: Your personalized touring plans are AMAZING!!!

1 Like

We (me and DD20 and DD17) did six straight days in August 2020 which was tough because A) the heat and B) the time change. We’re on the west coast so getting up at what feels like 4:00 AM is not fun. Also, we do not have heat like that in Washington State! I did go home completely exhausted from that trip, but we really had the best time.

1 Like

:heart_eyes:

1 Like

Wow! :astonished: I need to up my game. These are so cool!

Question - will you have EP at UOR? We are going there in April (busy week - right after Easter) and won’t be staying onsite. Debating buying EP for at least one day.

No EP, all crowd level 3’s predicted! I see you will have 7’s and 8’s to deal with.

1 Like

Probably not a live report, but do plan on some sharing and reporting during the trip. :grinning:

3 Likes

Cool! I could never do a live trip report, hey I failed at a post trip report the last time we were there also, so no pressure from me. I was just going off the virtual trip report. LOL

Lol yeah all us guys multi-tasked amazingly well. :rofl:

I like those!

1 Like

LOVE these color-coded printed plans!! Great idea, and a bit more user-friendly and less busy than having the whole trip on a single page spreadsheet (which is also cool).

Love your trip! My stomach is aching with all the food though! :joy:

What are “request” times? Is that just repeating what your family wants to do?

Thanks, the color coding is for the different lands so it’s a good visual on what to expect and where to go next.

I’ve printed one for each of us so the kids don’t have to be asking a million questions. And I don’t want to be pulling my phone out more than necessary. I won’t use optimize, but don’t really care. I may check the wait times if things seem busy.

1 Like

Definitely going to be mixing in some salads!

Correct, I’ll see what the family wants to do.

1 Like

I never reoptimize. Which I know is counter to what the thing is designed to do, but once I have a plan I stick to it.

2 Likes

Love these!

1 Like

What a February. 1-2 inches forecasted and we have this:

Hard to imagine 85 degrees when we arrive Saturday. :grin:

6 Likes

I bet you’ll be happy to leave that white stuff behind!

1 Like