Trip out

We are going back to Disney World next year (August) staying at AKL for 14 nights but fancy going down to Clearwater for the day to do the Dolphin trip but we don’t want to hire a car as anybody done the trip there and if so where do you get the coach from?? Also would like to do Busch Gardens instead of a Universal this time any advise?

I don’t think you’ll be able to get a reasonably priced transportation all the way to Tampa to go to Busch Gardens. It’s about 60-70 miles I believe. I’m sure there will be a car service to take you but it would probably quite a lot of money. Renting a car is really best but I understand you might not be comfortable (just assuming you’re not American).

Well, nevermind there is some sort of shuttle on Mears to Busch Gardens. Not something I’d want to deal with but that’s the cheapest option for sure.

Have you done Discovery Cove in Orlando? We went last year and it was amazing and we realized the tickets included unlimited trips to Busch Gardens, Seaworld and the Seaworld water park during a 14 day period. It doesn’t solve your transportation dilemma but we LOVED Discovery Cove and it was a great bonus to be able to visit the other parks.

1 Like