Traveling homeschoolers November trip is on

Don’t have to be a homeschooler.
Prices awesome.

3 Likes

Thanks for sharing! If I wasn’t already planning to go to Disneyland in that timeframe, I would seriously consider this deal. Are you planning to go this year?

1 Like

Very unlikely.
If funds and time allows, I’d strongly consider the UOR trip. My boys are interested and the UOR window is even more generous.

2 Likes

It is almost $200/ticket savings based on those dates compared to buying from UT. So yeah, a good deal if you were already planning to head to Disney anyhow!

1 Like

We went with them in 2019. I’d never splurge for hoppers on my own, nor a 6-day ticket. Plus their private party at AK after closing was one of the best vacation experiences we’ve enjoyed.

1 Like

I wish we could do this…

1 Like

She does it every year. Maybe one will be good for you. (Do you know her, by any chance? She actually lives near you, I believe.)

No clue, actually.

We are planning a trip in December 2022, so it won’t be next year, either. :frowning:

1 Like

She’s in Lancaster, so definitely not close to me; it’s about an hour and a half.

1 Like

:+1: good answer!!! It’s all relative.
That seems super close to me.

We are moving to SC soon and I frequently have to refer to a map bc I never realized how much larger NY is than SC. I’m excited about adjusting to a new POV. :heart:

1 Like

Where did you decide to move to? You can PM me if you don’t want to post here.

1 Like