Travel to Cape Canaveral fom WDW resorts

What is the best way to do a 1-2 day trip to Cape Canaveral in conjunction with a WDW trip? Planning to fly and take magic express to the resort with a group of 6. Wondering if renting a car from the resort (and figuring out car seats…) is the best solution, or if there’s a better plan? I see that there are shuttles available to the cruise, but I’m not finding a similar option for the space center. TIA!

Search on tours to Space Center. We did this several years ago. Tour bus left from Swan and included trip to space center and tickets, if I recall. Great 1 day excusion.

1 Like

I highly recommend going to the Space Center if you’ve never been, but one (full) day is probably sufficient. Here are a few links that I found

1 Like

Just did this for 10 (ages 7 - 70) on 11/6.

I bought tickets through Undercover Tourist, and we rented a 15 passenger van via Alamo at the Disney Car Care Center (Disney will shuttle the driver for free to and from the Car Care Center during regular hours - Uber or taxi if returning car late, like we did). Cost was about $125/day. The tickets and rental were actually cheaper than any of the tour costs that I priced out.

Not sure about car seats though, as we didn’t need to bother.

And, depending on your group, one day at Kennedy will likely be plenty. While there’s lots to learn there, if your littles aren’t deeply passionate about space travel, I think two days will be overkill. The Atlantis building was particularly fun for our 7 and 12 year-old.