Transportation to Blizzard Beach from All Star Sports

What is the best way to get from All Star Sports to Blizzard Beach? It looks like I have to go to Animal Kingdom and get on another bus to Blizzard Beach. Is this the fastest way? Also, going back to the resort, do I have to do the same thing?

Thanks.

If you’re looking for the fastest way using Disney Transportation, yes, that’s the fastest way.

If you’re looking for another way that doesn’t cost $, you could also try walking. There is an available sidewalk, and it’s not out of the realm of possibility.

Otherwise, drive yourself or catch a Lyft (or Uber) would be the fastest way overall. Google Maps thinks its about a mile and a half from Sports to the Gate of BB.

I give up - trying to link the walking directions and failing.

Wait! Are the All Stars the only resorts that have direct transportation to/from B.B.? I thought it was All Stars and AKL and they only stopped the All Stars? Have they stopped them now too?

This was what I was talking about

It was confirmed last June but I do not know if it is still true

https://disneyparksmomspanel.disney.go.com/question/buses-resorts-blizzard-beach-says-line-bus-ak-first-need-341774/

I called Disney and they said there is a bus directly to Blizzard Beach from All Star Sports. I’ll have to confirm when I get to Disney.