Transportation from Universal to Outside Areas

We are staying at Royal Pacific in June. I’d like to visit SeaWorld while we’re there. I found this on the Touring Plans site under the Universal resorts:

• Free scheduled transportation to SeaWorld and Aquatica

Has anyone used this transportation? I’m wondering how often it runs. Is it something that is pretty flexible or a very rigid time schedule?

Also, any recommendations for how to best get to Kennedy if we wanted to spend a day there? We don’t have it in our schedule right now, but I think my family would enjoy it. We aren’t planning on renting a car, so I’m not sure how to best do that. We could potentially rent a car for the day, I guess. Any other options?

Orlando Informer usually has accurate and up-to-date information:

Thanks! This is what I was afraid of. I’m not so sure about that! I guess I could always take it in the morning and if we weren’t ready to go in the afternoon, take an Uber back!

1 Like

I am slightly surprised Universal offers this. I mean, I don’t think you would ever see Disney offering their guests a shuttle to UOR! I guess UOR sees SeaWorld more of a partner in the battle against Disney!

Just FYI if you’ve still to buy your SeaWorld tickets, Undercover Tourist is offering 50% off car rentals (including the RPR Avis desk) when purchasing park tickets. They had some AMAZING prices for short rentals.

Note that the low prices are only for US And Canadian residents. As a Brit I was gutted to find this out when I went to book (:sob:).

1 Like

The unofficial guide’s section on the free shuttle doesn’t make me want to use it. Apparently if you’re able to get on at all, you’re unlikely to make RD and unless you’re lucky it’ll be a hefty wait to get back.

I would love to hear any liners first hand experience of using the shuttle.

1 Like