Transportation from the doubletree disney springs

Hi.
I am looking for recommendations on how to get to and from the parks while staying at the doubletree in disney springs in November. We have a large group (8 people) and wanted the suites. I know there is a free shuttle but I was wondering how reliable it is. Would it be better to use uber or a rental car? If anyone has stayed at this hotel please let me know.

Thanks.

I would say better to use Uber/lyft or rent. Usually those hotels don’t have super reliable bus transport at the times you need them. But call the resort to make sure and see if it would meet your needs. We had a car when we stayed one night there and you do have to pay to park. Otherwise a good stay. Delicious breakfast!

Thanks. I might go with Uber. I don’t really want to pay for parking when we are not planning on leaving the area during our stay.

I’ve heard that the transportation from disney springs hotels is actually pretty good. We are going in October, staying at the doubletree and plan to use shuttles so we’ll let you know how it went.

Thanks. That would be awesome.

Uber if you can. The shuttles were packed. And took forever with all the stops. Waste of time.

1 Like