Transportation from MK to Disney Springs?

What is the best route to get from MK to Disney Springs using Disney transportation and how much time should I plan for getting there? We have an ADR at Raglan Road one evening and I want to make sure we’re there in plenty of time.

Sometimes there is direct Park to DS transportation beginning at 4pm. It sounds like that has been fairly unpredictable of late.

If it were me I would just get to one of the resort loop resorts and hop on a bus from there. It’s probably most predictable to walk to CR.

2 Likes

Thank you! Do you know about how long those resort loop routes take or how often we can expect them to come? I know I will want to allow for extra time but it would be helpful to get in the ballpark.

I don’t. I think it’s fairly variable at this time.

The walk from MK to CR will be about 10 minutes for most families.

2 Likes

I would plan at least an hour, maybe a little more? The buses are unpredictable and then you’ll have to walk a ways once you get to DS. And if you do get there early, there are things to look at it to fill time.

1 Like

I found the quickest way is take a bus to Saratoga Springs and get off at the Congress Park stop. Just walk to the water hang a left and it is about a 5-10 minute walk. Probably about the same as walking to CR.

6 Likes

That is really smart! Yes, that would be much faster and easier. You might need quite so much time.

2 Likes

That actually is very smart!

2 Likes

Thank you! This sounds like a great route! Since we’ve never stayed on-site before, I’m pretty unfamiliar with Disney transport. How do we know which is the Congress Park stop? Do they announce the names of each of the stops on the bus?

Yes they will

2 Likes

You can also mention it when boarding that you want Congress Park so the driver has that in mind too

1 Like

I had done it a couple of years ago for the first time and I had never been to SSR before. I had no trouble at all. As @OBNurseNH said they do announce the stops but just in case here is the order: Grandstand, Carousel, Paddock, Congress Park, the Springs.

1 Like