Transition from Chat Lines Format

The replies do that on the computer, too. I think I’m starting to get the hang of this, but that one is very annoying!

I know! Who knew?? :wink:

1 Like

yep

I’m sure this makes sense from a business point of view so I thought I’d check in. I used to chime in if I had an answer or needed to ask a quick question. I won’t be using my phone because this uses too much data, and I don’t see visiting on my laptop very often because when I’m on my laptop, I’m working. Trying to keep an open mind.

Hi all! I am going to give this the old college try but it is not at all user friendly on my phone. Actually very cumbersome and confusing are more appropriate. I am hardly ever on my PC so I guess if it doesn’t get fixed for the mobile user then I am SOL, huh? Bummer. :frowning:

@AliceInChicagoland keep using old chat. We will all figure out how to create this new chat. Only use if you’re not eating up data plan minutes. They aren’t turning the old one off tomorrow

2 Likes

I can’t be the only one using this on iPhone and not having issues yet, can I? Am I missing something? I’m
Not sure I like it necessarily but I don’t loathe it either…

1 Like

Hello @TianasPlace - we will all learn together!

3 Likes

I didn’t get to play here as much as I would have liked today, but I’m excited for the changes, even if it will be hard to adjust. I think if we look back in a year, the old chat will seem soooo outdated. I’m sure there will be some glitches along the way, but this has some very cool functions I’m looking forward to using.

Haven’t tried it on the computer yet, but I mostly use the iPad and it’s been fine so far.

4 Likes

I’m not able to get it to load any more, I did get one once when it first went live but not since then

You’re @DOLEWHIPDAD, I would have thought you’d just know what was going on. Didn’t you see the Dole Whip signal in the sky?

3 Likes

Hi Dad!

@MagicMN I thought I was too old to learn new things. Lol!

3 Likes

Hi, I just signed into chat a few minutes ago and discovered this. Boy are things different today! I’m used to upheaval, professionally and personally so…this is just like any other day for me! Just keep swimming! :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Giving this a try! We will see how it goes.

Just testing. I tried to add a pic but got a message saying new users could not post pics. Hmmmmm. How long do we stay “new”. I love seeing everyone’s pics.
:dizzy:

I just tried to upload a pic and it said NO. Help…

Lines “chat” will still be there right?

Okay, I also am testing. I have to say that I am not too happy that the forum will take up so much of my data plan. I now won’t be able to go on at work. I’ll see you guys before bedtime though.

1 Like

I use Lines 99.9% of the time on my iPhone 5 (iOS 7.1.2) and this is slower than all other apps. Killed my battery in a short time too. Will that change? Also, the benefit of paying to be a subscriber is now lost on me. I’m already renewed but not sure that it matters (still see ads, same content, etc.).