TP veterans - do you trust a travel agent to get your FPP?

I do everything myself, but with the CLFP I have to admit it was nice just to send in a list to DSS and have them get the FP for me. On the other hand, there wasn’t really any concern that we wouldn’t get what we wanted. As with so many other things, no one is going to look out for your interests better than you- IF you know what you’re doing.

I think it depends on your level of experience and education with the FPP system and how much you care. If it were a first trip or two and/or you are too busy/stressed with other things it might be a good idea.

I’m the last person to ever admit this, but there may be more to a great WDW vacation than getting the TP exactly, perfectly, precisely, crafted into a work of breathtaking beauty. :rofl: Like not stressing out. Stress kills a vacation almost faster than anything else.

1 Like

But you do all the planning first so that you don’t get stressed out while you’re there!

2 Likes

Having a TA was a great backup when I was overseas on our FPP day and the time difference made booking them really inconvenient with those plans. She did a great job - I let her know what our priority FPP were and gave her authority to rearrange our park days based on what she could get. I did go back into the system when I had a chance about an hour later and moved a few things around, but she was vital in getting us set up initially.

1 Like

It would also be more reassuring if your agent would login in time in the early morning to book them for you at the earliest possible time. Will they do that on a saturday or sunday morning if that is when your 60 day mark hits?

1 Like

This is exactly what I was thinking. My mind immediately went to Gollum with my travel plans being the ring. :joy:

1 Like

Most do if they offer the service. In fact, I know a TA who even did so on a major holiday.

Again, it depends on the TA, the services they offer, and the communication between the TA and the client. Not all TAs are the same.

1 Like