TP update based on Park Hours?

Wdw just updated their park hours for the last week in April 2022 when we are going. I pulled up our touring plans to make shifts in the morning due to the changes and the plans do not show the updated hours yet. When will TP refresh?

Wahooooooooooooooo!!! MK extended evening hours til 1am!!!

Trip made :smiley:

11 Likes

Usually takes a few hours…

Sadly when that happens in my trip, it’ll work against my plans.

DD7 would gladly stay up until 1. But it would wipe her out the next day.

Deluxe Guest Advantage: NULLIFIED

5 Likes

Yeah when mine were small I didn’t even get to see fireworks.

But with an 18yo and a 14yo? These hours are their jam!

8 Likes

I’m super excited about AK closing being extended from 7pm to 8:30pm. I haven’t gotten to see the Tree of Life Awakenings yet and am hoping to be able to do that this trip the last week of April :crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers:

7 Likes

Bumping this open to ask… how far ahead is WDW doing final park updates? I thought it used to be a bout a month out, but this post looks like it was only 2 weeks.

Just trying to figure out when the hours will (most likely) be finalized.

It’s really last minute lately. 2wks or less

Incredibly annoying.

4 Likes

Thanks that is annoying. Trying to decide if MK will hold at a 9AM opening on June 13…

Still listed a 9 am for June 1 and 2nd, but obviously, who knows with anything Disney.

I would say more likely than not. Even throughout the busy spring break season, MK never opened earlier than 9:00 (8:30 EE). Other parks like Epcot and DHS regularly opened early during spring break and I wouldn’t be surprised if those change as your trip gets closer. Obviously anything is possible with Disney.

4 Likes