TP on DCL Disembarkation Day

On disembarkation day, we plan to take our rental (which will be parked near port) to WDW and check in at BCV and then head to MK. What time should we make our first plans at MK? I was thinking 2pm but curious if anyone has experience getting there earlier / later. We may end up switching to another park this day (maybe HS?) that is closer to BCV.

Do you have first or second dining? Will you eat breakfast in the dining room before you leave the ship?

1 Like

We ate at the second breakfast seating on disembarkation day and then drove our rental back to Orlando. We were in the parks by noon (Universal) after stopping for groceries at Publix, lunch at Chick-fil-a, and checking into our hotel. Personally, I would go to HS or EP so you won’t have to deal with transportation after checking in. You will definitely be in the parks by 2pm.

1 Like

I went to early breakfast, got to my rental and we were at BLT around 9:30? I think a FP window that starts at 12 would give you plenty of time.

1 Like

Thanks to you both! We are at first dining rotation (4 little kids!) so sounds like should make it in plenty of time.

They might tell you that breakfast is at 6:30? My server told us 7 was fine.

1 Like