TP needed for last week of September?

Do we need a TP for the last week of September? Our crowd levels are all 1’s and 2’s.

We also don’t want to rush here, there, and everywhere…we just want to take our time and stroll through the parks. Also, I am only planning our nights, our days are up in the air.

Thanks!

Even in slow times they are great to have. Not necessarily for the darting from one to the next but to keep a logical order and flow around the park. We found ourselves using them as a guide so we weren’t standing around going, “What do you want to do next?” but didn’t really pay much attention to the times we were supposed to be there.

1 Like

TPs are pretty much always needed - even with a CL of 1 or 2 there are still a lot of people in the parks and there will be waits for certain attractions.

If you want to take your time, then set the walking speed to “Very Relaxed” before you optimize your plan.

Agree with ^^^^ Still do a tp at least for the first 2/3 hours. Also add in extra 15/20 min breaks . It will give you a loose guide to minimise wait or walking depending on how you set it up. Def choose slowest walking speed and allow extra time for snacks and lunch. For us having a tp means we dont waste time standing discussing where to go next and helps to bring order to our day. We dont always follow it exactly but for MK it is really important as there is so much to do.

Ok, that makes sense. I didn’t even think about it like that…now off to make them :smile:

If I make them now, will they update automatically or will I need to make new ones right before we go?

You don’t have to make new ones - all you need to do is open them up and re-run the optimizer.

Awesomeness!