TP just made my daughter's honeymoon trip even better!

THANK YOU Touring Plans! Your dining reservation system just made my daughter’s honeymoon trip even more special! After a month of trying and failing to secure THE ONE CHARACTER dining experience she wanted, I remembered that TP had a reservation search system! I awoke this morning to the best surprise ever! It was a text from TP alerting me to the exact reservation my daughter wanted! I was able to secure it through MDE app. Thank you TP for making me look like a hero to my daughter and future son in law!!

21 Likes

Congrats! I got mine too!

5 Likes

This encourages me!!

3 Likes

Yay! That’s awesome!

Yay! I’ve been trying to get an ADR for months and the reservation finder came through for us this morning too. Which then meant I canceled my Storybook Dining ADR. Hope someone was excited to get it this morning :slight_smile:

3 Likes

The reservation finder is what introduced me to TP, so I especially love it (plus it’s gotten our large party of 6 some great ressies for our upcoming trip)!

1 Like

I cant even tell you how many times this feature has helped me out. Just yesterday it got me GG at 8:05 am. Touring Plans rocks

2 Likes