TP is awesome!

We are on day 2 of seven night trip, ourfirst ever to WDW. Wasn’t sure what to expect. I did as much planning as I think humanly possible since we booked our trip in January. Yesterday at HWS and today so far at MK. We haven’t waited in line more than 10 minutes for a single attraction! We’ve done more in our morning at MK than I thought we could do in a day. In the room napping now w our boys, Going back in another hour. Just wanted to say thanks to TP for the awesome information and instruction on the blog, making a touring plan, how to time everything, forum, etc. I can’t wait to see how the rest of the week unfolds. Despite a predicted 8 day at MK today, I feel like it’s been a fun, easy day at the park.

14 Likes

I love reading posts like this! @len, You’ll definitely want to have a look at this one. I’m so glad your trip is going well, @smgregorek. It’s amazing how much you can get done with a solid plan.

3 Likes

So glad that everything is going according to plan and better than you expected. We are doing our first trip in August, so fingers crossed that we have as much success.

2 Likes

Congrats on a great start! Glad you are enjoying your trip

Thanks everyone. We were there for EMH at RD. my husband and son rode space mountain 3 times and got me rider switch passes while me and smaller guy rode astro orbit or and buzz light year. We then on people mover and hen headed for thunder mtn and splash, done with no more than five min wait for them combined. We then did pirates of Caribbean and tried to attended pirate demo which was cancelled so we ended up on magic carpets. We then had extra time so went to haunted mansion before lunch at crystal palace and a 3 ur break from park. Once we returned we toured the castle, had a snack did FP for Peter Pan then did it’s a small world prior to eating dinner at Harbour house. After relaxing dinner we had FP for 7dmine train and then onto incredible a dance party. This was followed by FP space mtn (another rider switch received) for husband and son. While he then used FP w smaller on for buzz I then took my older one on space mtn twice w earlier received rider switch. We then road railroad and came back for another FP at buzz for all of us. We then got shopping done and went to dessert party to watch Wishes. Perfect day all day that I completely owe to TP:-)!!!

3 Likes